This is an account of My First Ever Makeover, courtesy of Femme Side Studio in Syston, Leicestershire. I've tried to give an honest and frank account of the day and I hope you enjoy the read.
Let's begin...
THE NIGHT BEFORE
With a big day ahead of me on Tuesday just gone, on the Monday evening I packed the stuff that I'd be taking with me the following day. Two pairs of heels, a couple of dresses, the knickers
that my Wife had bought me, a couple of pairs of nylons, my favourite black patent
strap watch, some nice earrings and of course a sparkly necklace. With everything packed all
that was left to do was put the electric shaver on charge and set the
alarm for a 6:30am.
TODAYS THE DAY
I actually woke before the alarm clock, maybe
it was a mixture of nerves and excitement. I got up, made myself a cup
of coffee and then made a cup of tea for my wife. After a natter over our drinks
I disappeared into the bathroom with a couple of razors and the
electric shaver. I probably spent a good hour in the bathroom ridding
my body of hair but eventually I was done apart from my back which my
wife was going to help me with.
With a large plastic bowl half filled with
warm water and a towel in my hand, I carefully passed the bowl to my wife along with a razor and a can of shaving foam. Then I draped the towel onto my side of the bed and sat on the edge. My Wife who was now sat up in bed reached across and set about shaving my back for me. Once she had
finished, I disappeared into the bathroom one final time for a shower prior to getting dressed.
My plan that morning was to pick my sister up from her
house at 10:30am, make a quick stop off at ASDA to buy some black
nylons, grab something food and drink for the long journey down to
Syston and to fill up the fuel tank in my car. I think I arrived at my
sister's house about 10:15 and we were in the ASDA just before 10:30.
Out of curiosity, the previous evening I'd
measured myself to see what bra size I was and it turned out I was a
42B. So whilst grabbing some black nylons in ASDA, I treated myself to some new
bras. They didn't seem to have any in my size but I was happy to get
the next cup size up so I could use my fillets with
them. I settled for a two pack of padded t-shirt bras, one black, one white and both with some nice lace detail on them.
THE DRIVE DOWN TO SYSTON
Nylons purchased, and fuel tank full we set
off on our journey. It had just gone 10:38 when we left the petrol
station and soon we were on the M62 motorway heading towards
Warrington. From there it was onto the M6 to Stoke-on-Trent and then
along the A50 towards Castle Donnington. At Castle Donnington we headed
south along the M1 passing Coalville before picking up the A50 again and
finally the A46 along the Leicester Western Bypass into Syston.
It was nice having company on the 120 mile
drive down and I think I probably talked the ears off my sister all the way there. It was
mostly all about my crossdressing, my daily struggles and how it almost made
me commit suicide before finally having the strength to confess my 'dirty little secret' to my wife.
I could have
talked all day, I had never been able to chat away so much about my life as a crossdresser before, and I felt so
lucky that my sister had agreed to travel down with me, allow me to talk so much and more importantly be part of
my special day.
ARRIVAL
I think we arrived in Syston, just after 1pm and parked up in the nearby Town Square Shopping Centre car park. It cost me £3.30 for about 7 hours parking which would be well enough time.
Thinking my appointment at Femme Side Studio was 2pm we headed to Costa which was just through the shopping centre on Melton Road and grabbed a coffee and something to eat. By now I could feel the butterflies in my stomach, I was starting to get nervous. No cold feet, just real nervous excitement.
We headed back to the car about 1:50pm to collect my bag of crossdressing goodies then made the short journey to Femme Side Studio next to the cafe on Brookside. The entrance to Femme Side Studio is literally to the side of the cafe just through the steel railings and the door to your immediate left. We knocked but there was no answer so we went back to the cafe front and waited patiently for Tracey for owner of Femme Side Studio to arrive.
I kind of knew what Tracey looked like from her website and so when a car pulled up and a blondish haired woman stepped out I knew it wasn't her. As the woman walked passed us I then realised it was Toni, the makeup artist who works with Tracey.
As Toni opened the door to the Studio I approached and asked if Tracey was about as I had an appointment with her. Toni told us that the appointment was booked for 2:30pm not 2:00pm and that's when I realised that I'd got the time wrong in all the excitement. Toni also mentioned that it would be her not Tracey doing my makeover and photoshoot which I was a bit surprised by as I had been under the impression that it would be Tracey doing it.
That unsettled me a bit because one of the reasons for choosing Femme Side Studio was due to the positive feedback I'd received from a few girls on the Crossdresser Heaven Forum about Tracey's work. They all had nothing but praise for her and so I was kind of hoping it would be her doing my makeup and when it wasn't I felt deflated.
We offered to come back as Toni said she would need a bit of time to set up the studio but she said we were welcome to come inside and wait whilst she got things ready.
TREASURE TROVE OF GIRLY GOODIES
It felt like a little treasure trove of girly goodies inside the first floor studio. Just up the famous staircase was the reception area and to the left was a desk where Toni had set up her laptop.
Facing the desk there was a kitchen sink with facilities for making hot drinks and to the right of the sink facing the stairs was a nice comfortable cushioned chair which would be my sisters seat for the next four hours.
Toni showed me around the
studio. Standing at the top of the stairs, to the right is a room
adorned with items that every girl loves, dresses and heels. All
different styles, sizes and colours. It was like being a small child in
a sweetshop, so much nice stuff right there in front of your eyes.
Also in the room was a small sofa and what appeared to be a small bed with loads of pretty cushions on it. I
assume it was for posing on during photo shoots.
To the back of that
room was another small room with a shower in, presumably a changing room
of sorts. There was a moment of brief excitement too as I eyed up
several Wedding Dresses hanging up in there. Maybe there
would be a chance to fulfil an ambition of mine later in the day.
However, when I hinted to Toni about the wedding dresses she replied that they take an awful long time to change into and I took that as meaning today wasn't going to be my day for becoming a beautiful bride.
Moving back into the reception area just passed the desk on the left was a small store room which appeared to be crammed with all kinds of stuff including box upon box of wigs.
Finally just past the storeroom was the makeup room.
The makeup room was fairly big with mirrors everywhere and a small sofa under one of the windows which looked out onto the local park. My immediate concern was that anybody outside could see in but Toni closed the blinds over for me and I felt safe.
There was a pink film director style chair personalised with the words Femme Side and in front of the chair were some wall mounted mirrors, one which was illuminated all around the edge with small white light bulbs. It was the kind of illuminated mirror typically found in makeup salons.
There seemed to be makeup and makeup brushes everywhere you looked and on the left of the wall mounted mirrors was a counter littered with costume jewellery such as rings, bangles and bracelets.
GETTING STARTED
Once Toni had finished setting up she told me
what the plan would be for the 4 hour long session. It would start
with me getting undressed down to my knickers and putting on a nice
silky robe. I would then be taken though to the makeup room where Toni
would then spend time working her magic on my middle aged male
face. After that we would see what wigs worked best and then she would do my nails and then it would be dress up time followed by some serious posing for the camera.
Back in the changing room I stripped off and put on the knickers that my wife had bought for me. I then put on the silk robe that was hanging up on the back of the door, fastened it up and then walked barefooted back across the studio to the makeup room..
Toni asked me to sit
in the signature 'Femme Side' chair in front of the wall mounted makeup mirrors and she set
about the task of doing my makeover. She started with the eyes and as
the primer went on, I looked at myself in the mirror with unease.
Seeing my male self looking back at me, dressed in a girly robe, I began to
hate myself. I didn't like what I saw looking back at me, it wasn't me at all and looked hideous.
Bit by bit Toni transformed the eye area using various shades of eyeshadows giving me a nice neutral look which wasn't over the top. She then applied some false eyelashes to my upper lids and I quickly discovered that my daughter was correct when she told me
that your eyes feel heavy when you wear false lashes.
After the False Eyelashes came the brows and Toni did a good job of making them look more feminine.
Next was the foundation, she began with a layer of orange concealer to hide any beard shadow. This was followed by foundation cream and setting powder.
Foundation done, next step was the contouring. Jaw, then cheekbones, then some highlighter on forehead/lower cheeks. Then some contouring of the nose followed by highlighting of the line down the centre and on the tip of the nose.
Finally were the lips. Lip liner first to create some fullness followed by lipstick and gloss.
Looking at my reflection, I was extremely
happy with what Toni had done. I'd never achieved results like that
before and I finally liked what I saw despite not yet having a wig on.
Makeup done, it was back to the room with all
the shoes and dresses and time to dress. It started with a girdle,
which pulled in the tummy and created an hourglass figure. Next a pair
of bum shaping knickers, then over that a pair of hip shaping knickers
and then the nylons I'd brought with me, a pair of Capezio Ultra Shimmery Tights. I was ultra careful with those and got them on without laddering them.
Finally Toni brought over a black bra and helped me put it on before stuffing it with some fillets.
Now I was ready for a dress and Toni asked if I'd brought any clothing
with me. I showed her one of the two dresses I had in my bag. It was a dress from New Look, a pretty black belted wrap dress with red and blue butterfly print. One
of my all time favourites and one that I can finally get back into after recently losing weight.
I checked myself in the mirror again and I was rather pleased with how the dress looked on. I had shape at last and the dress hung well and wasn't too short. To finish off the outfit I put on the pair of Black Patent Ankle Strap heels I'd brought with me.
Now dressed it was back to the makeup room to try on some wigs. I was looking forward to this part as I was keen to see if a lighter wig would suit me better now. I'd always gravitated towards really dark wigs but knew that as I got older I needed to go lighter.
I sat on stool facing a different wall mounted mirror and Toni brought in 5 wigs for me to try. First she put a wig cap on my head and then carefully placed the first wig onto my head. It was a dark brown wig and I really liked both the style and colour.
As I looked in the mirror finally I saw the inner me looking back for the first time in years. It was a very special moment and one that I'd waited such along time for. I didn't cry but I did feel quite emotional. It's hard to really explain but I felt like something inside of me had woken.
Toni stood in front of me with her mobile phone and took a close up shot so we could compare wigs once I'd tried the others on. The next wig was a much lighter brown colour but similar style and one I also liked. Again Toni took a photo on her mobile phone before we tried out a couple more wigs, blonde ones. One I liked and one I didn't, colour wise it was okay but I just didn't like the style.
We spend several minutes comparing the wigs and I eliminated the ones I didn't like. We whittled it down in the end to three. Two brown wigs and a lighter, blonde one.
All that was left now was to have my nails done. This is where I was left feeling a little more disappointed. I'd been under the impression that I was going to be pampered today and would be getting my nails painted in a colour of my choice. However, instead of getting them painted I was shown a selection of various coloured false nails and was asked to choose a colour.
I had been looking forward to perhaps getting a French Polish Manicure but sadly there weren't any in that style and so I had to opt for some light purplish/pink nails instead. They were quite pointy too and not really my cup of tea but I went with the flow. They were stuck to my fingernails using little sticky pads and became a constant source of irritation as they would keep coming off during the photoshoots.
Nails done we were finally ready for the camera and we headed off to the room with the sofa and bed and Toni set up a light to use with her camera.
LETS POSE
She got me to sit on the edge of the sofa and tried her best to get me posing in the best possible way but I felt odd, I was rusty at this, and the harder I tried the more I felt uncomfortable. She encouraged me to smile but I don't do smiling really and when I tried it felt artificial and forced.
We moved around the room trying different poses and Toni snapped away before suggesting we do some shots on the stairs. She told me where to stand and how my legs should be positioned and then returned behind the camera to take more shots. I tried my best to be girly but I was struggling big time.
After a few minutes we went back to Toni's laptop and she took the memory card from the Sony camera and placed it into the side of the laptop. The root directory of the memory card popped up in Windows Explorer displaying all the photos Toni had taken. She got the first one up on the screen and as soon as I saw them I felt downbeat. They didn't look right, maybe it was the lighting or perhaps it was the camera itself but compared to the photos Toni had shown me of me trying on wigs they looked inferior.
As she quickly went through them on the screen with me, I became slightly concerned that I may leave afterwards without any decent photos whatsoever.
Previewing the photos done, we headed back to the sofa bed room and it was time for another outfit. This time I opted for the other dress I'd brought, a black vinyl puff sleeve dress. It was still in its polythene bag from when I'd bought it from Asos back in October 2023 It was the same size as the New Look dress so hopefully it would fit me like a glove even with all the shapewear on.
Vinyl Extreme Puff Sleeve Mini Dress
Due to the style of the dress, it wasn't going to be possible to wear the black bra Toni had put on me earlier so she went and fetched a breast plate. It kind of worked but it meant I'd have to wear a back and silver necklace to hide the edge of the breast plate around my neck. The necklace wasn't really to my taste so that began to irk me. In hindsight I'd have probably been better not bothering with the breast plate and just posing flat chested instead.
The heels were changed at this point to some black patent high heeled stilettos and I gave my sister a few giggles as I tried to get around the studio in them. It was obvious that I was out of practise walking in heels that tall and I was scared of pulling my calf muscles.
Once changed Toni got behind the camera again and I posed for another round of photos. She got me to pose in the doorway so the back of me would be reflected in the mirror inside the room. The idea was good but my execution was poor. We tried the stairs again and Toni clicked away as I tried my best to pose in a feminine way. Soon we were back at the laptop checking out the next batch of freshly snapped images.
Again I felt downbeat, these didn't look any better than the last ones, and she went through them I kind of lost interest and just wanted to go and change into another outfit.
I didn't have anything else to change into and so was now relying on Toni to provide something from the rack for me to wear. There were lots of dresses hanging on rails, including some lovely sequin ones but I don't think there was much in my size. Eventually Toni appeared with a purple dress which sparkled. She helped me put it on and then we went into the makeup room and took some photos of me in front of a tall wide mirror. Then I sat on the mat in front of the mirror with my heels next to me and Toni snapped away again. Finally it was back to the stairs for some more shots there.
We reviewed the photos on the laptop one more time but I was already downbeat from the last two viewings so wasn't looking forward to seeing the photos from the third and final session.
My sister had sat for the best part listening to music on her headphones and checking in on her Facebook account but towards the end of the four hours I think she had picked up on the fact that I was struggling with my poses and did her best to offer words of encouragement.
ALL GOOD THINGS MUST COME TO AN END
Time seemed to pass so quickly and before I
knew it it was time to say goodbye to Lotte once more. Off with the
stick on nails, off with the dress, off with shapewear and into the
shower to remove all traces of the makeup that Toni had spent so much time applying
earlier in the day.
As I got dressed back into the clothes I had
arrived in I started to reflect on my time at Femme Side Studios. On the
whole, I'd enjoyed the experience, I had been extremely pleased with
how Toni had done my makeup, I'd tried out various styles of wig in various colours and I had found a style and colour that I believed suited me best.. Most important of all though I'd finally been able to see the real inner me looking back at me in the mirror and not some middle aged man in a wig.
There was however slight disappointment
regarding the photos I'd seen on Toni's laptop of our photo shoots taken
with the Sony camera. I didn't feel any joy upon seeing them, and for
the majority of the photos I briefly viewed in-between the dressing
sessions I felt unhappy about them. Compared to other photos I'd seen on Femme Side Studio's Facebook page mine didn't seem as good quality.
On some, my poses didn't look right, on
others my face looked too square and manly and on the majority of them I
felt my smile looked overworked and artificial resulting in me looking
like Charlie the Chimp. I'm not sure I can blame Femme Side for most of the above, a lot of the issues with the photos are my fault.
Maybe it was because I'd seen the photos of
myself on Toni's mobile phone earlier on as we compared the different
wigs, but I couldn't help feeling that those photos were of much better
quality than those taken with the Sony camera. The lighting, sharpness
and colour saturation was way better and I felt that the photos taken on Toni's mobile showed a
much more natural and true Lotte.
I tried to remain upbeat as I packed away the
things I'd brought, carefully making sure I hadn't forgotten anything.
I kept telling myself that the photos might look much better on my
monitor at home but the photos I'd seen and disliked earlier on Toni's
laptop were now flashing by in my head.
We said our goodbyes to Toni and headed back to the car for the long 120 mile drive back up to Merseyside.
As I entered the north bound slip road onto
the M1 motorway I suddenly got a sick feeling inside. Despite my best
efforts to carefully pack I realised that I'd forgotten my Butterfly
Print Wrap Dress that I'd worn first.
It sounds silly but I began fretting about it
and couldn't get it out of my head for several miles. Now with the
worry about the dress and the disappointment of how the photos had
turned out I started to feel a little downhearted. With regards to the
dress, any other one I wouldn’t have been bothered, but this one was one
of my favourites and one I’d spent ages tracking down.. My sister told
me to stop worrying about and to email Tracey when I get home.
We spent most of the journey home reflecting
on the day, discussing the good bits and what had gone well and also
the not so good bits and what we felt could have been done better. I
kept thinking about the photos I'd seen on Toni's laptop from the Sony
camera and those that I'd seen on Toni's mobile phone. I couldn't help
thinking that I much preferred those on the phone and said that when I
email Tracey later about the forgotten dress I will ask if Toni can
kindly send the photos taken on her mobile phone to me.
By the time I'd arrived back at my sisters
house it was almost 9pm. I give her a big hug and thanked her for coming
with me and said goodbye. I arrived back at my own house around
9:15pm. It had been a long day, I was tired and I'd gone past being
hungry so crashed on the couch, emailed Tracey and then began typing up
an account of my day with Femme Side Studios.
I'll give Tracey her due, she replied back
pretty much straight away telling me not to worry about the dress and
that she would post it the following day and around the same time I
received the photos from Toni's phone and upon seeing them almost
cried. I couldn't believe how nice they were. It felt like the inner me
was truly showing though on a couple of them and straight away those
photos alone had cheered me up and made the long trip there and back
seem all worthwhile.
The following day Toni emailed me a selection of photos she had picked out and edited and as I looked through them I just couldn't bring myself to appreciate them.
I much preferred the more sombre looking me taken whilst trying out wigs. My gaze and facial expression seem more genuine on those and it is how I like to see myself when I'm dressed as Lotte.
Since then I have started to appreciate the photoshoot photos a little more each time I view them to the point where I no longer dislike them and think they’re okay.
Below are photos from the day. The first three are those taken by Toni on her mobile phone and the following three photos are the ones taken during the actual photoshoot sessions and edited and emailed over to me by Toni.
See what you think of them, which are your favourites?
Photos taken by Toni on her mobile
phone of me trying out different wigs:
My favourite photo of the day
(The 240 mile round trip was worth it for this one photo alone)
My second favourite photo of the day
Images from the actual Photoshoots:
(My own Butterfly Print Wrap Dress from New Look)








Ever since I got internet at home I have never ceased to be thrilled each and every time I read about another TGirl's Big Days. The subject never tires and I got almost as emotional about your day as if it had been a Big Day of mine.
ReplyDeleteSo much I could comment on but, firstly, I'm glad you had a good experience overall, your sister and wife are true stars, and makeover services are a wonderful lifeline.
I too have niggles about my makeover experiences (at the Boudoir in London, as it happens), from small details like nails that I'd have preferred were different, and that I too didn't settle into smiling and posing naturally until, well, frankly some time after the sessions. We're not professional models, after all, and a few minutes of suggestions and instructions aren't going to make us models! But I'd not have missed the experience for anything. It's a learning curve and I took the good and not so effective things and built from them.
As for the photos, well, what can I say but that you are a beautiful woman. You have stunning eyes. Your unposed look does work a little better since it's the real you but, just looking at them without reading your text, I'd never have known the posed pictures weren't so pleasing to you. The middle one with the purple dress and big hair is the nicest of those and the vinyl dress one is glamorous and sexy like you've just arrived at a party for gorgeous young things. All the dresses work for you but your own two are especially pleasing.
Thank you so much for sharing your pictures, your description of your day, and your thoughts and emotions. I was looking forward to reading this post and it was a great start to my weekend.
Enjoy your weekend, too, glamourpuss.
Sue xx
Sue, thank you so much to take the time and effort to comment. Nice to read that you were looking forward to reading my post and good that it reading this was a great start to your weekend.
DeleteYes definitely a learning curve but like you say we wouldn't have missed it for the world would we.
The photoshoot photos have been growing on me and I’m starting to like them more and more now. The unposed look will forever be my favourite though.
My sister is great and I’m so lucky to be able to share Lotte with her. My wife doesn’t wish to see Lotte but I’m fine with that as she’s such a supportive wife already.
You enjoy your weekend too.
Lotte xx
I think the photos turned out well, You thoroughly feminine. I really like the photo of you in the purple dress❤️
ReplyDeleteThank you Kimberly.
DeleteI think the photos turned out well! you look so beautifully feminine ❤️❤️
ReplyDeleteThank you Kimberly
DeleteGreat to hear your trip down to Leicestershire went well, Lotte.
ReplyDelete"... like something inside of me had woken."
That feels very familiar 🩷 A few years back, I tried a wig that a friendly expert had put to one side (Nicola from Wigeroo). There was something about that cut and colour that worked for me. I'm reminded of that - and my current ginger bob - with your words about waking up. I guess, sort of coming into focus or out of a gig - where the 'do is very much you. A feeling, for me at least, of "this is how I should look".
Regarding your mental health from the past - I've heard from so many trans folk struggling with the guilt and shame of it all. I hope that's truly behind you. I'm here to listen if you ever need that 🩷
As to your visit, I get the mixed feelings as there's an awful lot going on and time goes so quickly. I thought your eyes looked amazing: the colour brings out the best in them and while it's subtle, you seem really at ease as you. As Sure points out about makeovers, that can be a bit identi-kit, but that's not the case here. You look fab.
The butterfly dress is so very you - it's really pretty - and if I may say, you look absolutely amazing in it. The first and second photos are definitely keepers! 🩷 I think I know what you mean about trying to smile and getting the right pose is not easy.
I hope that you can focus on the happy memories and treasure the time with your amazing sister. How kind of her to come along and help you.
L x
Lynn, thanks so much for taking the time and effort to read and comment.
DeleteYes that feeling of ‘this is how I should look’. It’s a special moment isn’t it.
I still have low days but generally I’m in a much better place mentally. Thanks for offering your ear though, very kind and like wise I’d like to think I could do the same for you too.
I’m pleased to say that Tracey at Femme Side sent my butterfly dress to me and it arrived safely and I wired the cost of the postage to her so she was t out of pocket.
Yes mostly happy memories as I reflect on my visit down to Syston, and so glad my sister was part of it in the absence of my wife who is unable to cope with seeing Lotte.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend
Lotte x
You're makeover sounds wonderful. And the photos are absolutely gorgeous. You really are beautiful. Toni has done a wonderful job with the make up.
ReplyDeleteA makeover is always going to have incredibly high expectations of, and sometimes we can put a lot of pressure on ourselves to enjoy the experience and look amazing and then we can get a little flustered by things not going quite how we expected them. It's often something you enjoy looking back on in retrospect, rather than in the moment .
As to the photos, Toni probably had her phone camera on Portrait mode when she took those close ups. The camera instantly applies a high level of processing and sharpening to create an instant result.
For the photos on the main Sony camera, a good photographer shoots in RAW. Which captures all of the available detail but doesn't do any in camera processing. So the pictures look lifeless and dull on the monitor when you look at them. But a camera can only do so much processing, so that's why they don't use in camera processing. They bring out the magic using powerful software on the computer. Probably Lightroom which is a wonderful piece of processing software. And once the photos have been processed, then the sharpness and richness appear. Hence your disappointment at seeing the unprocessed files, and your delight at seeing the finished photos.
I find it heartwarming that your sister was there to support you and your wife gives you her support and blessing to be your femme self.
Dee xx
Thanks you Dee. Yes Toni did a great job.
DeleteYou’re right about the photos and like you say the magic usually happens with software afterwards.
Yes I’m lucky to have the support of both my wife and sister and also my daughter.
Lotte x
An experience like this is valuable, regardless of how we believe it turned out, because we learn from it. Important stuff we otherwise wouldn't know. Like (1) how hard it is to create an attractive appearance, especially when starting with a body that was grown under the influence of male hormones. There's little we can do to re-shape our faces, body structure, etc. and tricks like shapewear only go so far.
ReplyDeleteAdditionally we learn how hard photoshoots are. I've done many (both with and without assistance). They're always difficult and often disappointing. So you're battling that, too.
Finally, I hope you found some joy in the experience. The pictures are lovely, your femininity is manifest and simply dressing up and putting on makeup is a rare treat for most of us. We should focus on the positives. Kudos to your sister, wife and daughter for supporting you. (Many of us don't have that support.)
You’re quite right Ally.
DeleteYes, looking back I did find the experience a joyous one, with lots of positives. I appreciate that I’m lucky to have the support of my sister, wife and daughter and tell them that everyday.
What a fabulous story.... I think you look great in all your photos, the ones taken on the phone are very natural, but a smile always works, providing it is a genuine smile and not a forced one. I have never been to a makeover studio, so I couldn't comment on the experience, however although you were a little disappointed the makeover was not done by Tracey, Toni did do a fabulous job! In my opinion to get the best photos you need to be completely comfortable and relaxed, I suspect you were excited and probably nervous, not the best state for being comfortable. Of course it is easy to say relax, not so easy when your are in the middle of full filling a dream..... If you look at my photos on my blog post A Wedding you will see I don't look the happiest of brides.... Mostly because of the emotion and excitement of the situation. I would also like to say how wonderful it is that your sister and wife support you so much, I'm sure you appreciate that support and I hope you show them that appreciation because I feel that is really important...
ReplyDeleteThank you Andrea. Yes I'm very lucky to have their support and I do show them my appreciation when I can. You’re very right it really is important.
ReplyDelete