I have a love/hate relationship with my man boobs and I'm planning to tell you more about that in my next post.
Lotte my alter ego loves them and for a while
she had it in her head that they would look nice pierced. You should
also know by now, when Lotte gets something in her head, it's going to
happen.
SOME BACKGROUND
Now I'm not new to piercings, I have both my ears
pierced and previously I'd had a navel piercing and a nostril piercing
done. In fact I'd had my nostril done three times, first in the left nostril
and then the second time in the right nostril and lastly in my right nostril again. The first two times, I developed bumps on the piercing and had to take the jewellery out. The third time I had it pierced I did it myself at home, which was good fun and luckily it never developed any unsightly bump.
I had that nostril piercing for quite a long
time too, I loved it, but for a reason I can't quite remember I decided
to take it out about a year ago. As soon as I took it out I began
regretting my decision to do so but I stuck without it. I thought about
getting it re-pierced almost daily and over time the desire to do so
grew stronger and stronger.
Move forward to the end of July this year.
With the pink fog descended and the urge to crossdress very strong,
Lotte decided that she would have to have her nostril pierced again
without delay.
With regards to a piercing studio, I had I
had always used the same one in Liverpool city centre but this time I
found somewhere closer to me and as it happens a fifteen minute walk
from my place of work too.
With a piercing studio selected, I sent them a
WhatsApp message to check their opening times and once confirmed I
pencilled a date in my head to give them a visit.
GETTING NOSE PIERCED YET AGAIN
It was the last day of July, Thursday, a nice
sunny day, and lunchtime at work that I decided to take the walk to the piercing studio in the nearby town centre. As I entered, a nice
young woman greeted me from behind the counter.
"I'm here to get my nose re-pieced" I told her.
"Okay" she replied, "You'll just need to fill out a consent form first."
I told her about my nose piercing history,
and how I had taken it out last year and was now missing it. I think
she understood my attachment to it and why I was needing to have it
re-pierced.
With my consent form completed, we went into
the piercing room and she showed me some jewellery. I had selected
silver over gold as I much preferred silver jewellery. I told her that I was after something
small and she showed me a couple of pieces of jewellery that I could
have. I was tempted to get the sparkly labret, I'd had sparkly before,
but this time I opted for the small ball instead.
With the jewellery selected I sat on the edge
of the bed and she asked me about placement on my nostril. I explained
that I wanted it go back in the same place that I'd had it before.
With her little marker pen she placed a dot over the old piercing scar
and I then lay back on the bed.
When she was ready she told me to take a deep
breath and within seconds my nostril was pierced. There wasn't much
pain, it felt more like a scratch and moments later the labret was in
place and she was finished. She handed me a small handheld mirror so I
could admire my new piercing and I immediately felt my mood lift. It
was back and this time for good!
As I put on my coat I turned to her and asked
"I would like to get my nipples pierced, is that something you could
do, or would I need to go to a male piercer?"
"Sure, I can do them for you, providing your happy for me to do so" was her reply.
"Great!" I said, "It'll be in a couple of weeks though."
"No problem, when you're ready" she said.
I paid for my piercing and walked back to
work. It was still sunny outside and it felt great to see out of the
corner of my eye the sunlight once again twinkling off my nostril
piercing jewellery.
I had a date set in my mind on when I'd be
back to have them done, it would be after my makeover and photoshoot as I
wanted to get that out of the way first. Mainly because I knew I would
be dressing and would be wearing shapewear, a bra and fillets and I
thought that new nipples piercings may get in the way.
NIPPLE PIERCING DAY
Roll forward to last Thursday. I had booked a
days annual leave and this would be the day that Lotte would get her
own way. I was nervous driving into the town centre and my adrenaline
levels were rocketing. I guess it was because I knew that this was
going to be the most painful piercing to date. I'd watched videos of
others getting their nipples pierced and I'd read about how painful it
is compared to other piercings.
I parked up in the nearby Morrisons car park
and went inside the superstore to get myself an energy drink which would
hopefully stop my sugar levels dropping and me fainting during the
piercing procedure.
It was only a short walk to the piercing
studio and as I opened then door and stepped inside, I told myself that
there is no going back now.
The nice young woman from last time recognised me immediately.
"Hello again. So today's the big day then hey" she said.
"Yep" I replied, "Both nipples and my navel too".
"Wow your going all out today aren't you, no problem." she laughed.
We went into the piercing room and she showed
me the jewellery. She had remembered from last time that I preferred
silver to gold. She talked me through the procedure, and said that she
was happy to stop at anytime if I needed her to. I removed my top and I
told her not to laugh at my man boobs. I felt quite vulnerable at that
point, standing there, with my rather big moobs and my hair free
chest.
She took her marker pen and made some marks
on each nipple to indicate the jewellery placement and once I'd
confirmed I was happy with the placement I lay back and prepared myself
for what was to come.
Looking up towards the ceiling I could feel
her clamp my nipple, and then she told me to take a deep breath. I felt a
sharp pain as the needle entered the nipple and then there was a more
intense pain as I felt it popping out the other side.
"Ouch!" I yelled, "That hurt!"
It took her a few seconds to put the jewellery in and then that was the first nipple done.
"Well done" she replied, "You okay?"
"Yeah I'm okay, just need a sip of my energy drink".
I sat up and she handed me my drink and I
took a big swig. She asked if I wanted a to pause for a minute but I
was quite happy to get the other one over and done with right away.
I lay back down and prepared myself once
again for the pain that was about to come. I'd heard that the second
nipple always hurts more than the first one so wasn't lucking forward to
what was about to come.
Once again I felt her clamp my nipple and
again she told me to take a deep breath. As I did so I felt the sharp
pain as the needle entered. The pain felt even more intense than the
first time as she pushed it through and out the other side.
"Arrgh! That definitely hurt more!" I hollered and within seconds the second piece of the jewellery was in.
"All done" she said, "Well done too, you done well there."
I stood up, took another mouthful of energy
drink and walked to the mirror. As I looked at my reflection, bare
chested and quite busty, seeing my new additions I couldn't help but
feel that little bit more in touch with my feminine side and it made me
feel so good.
"You still want the navel piercing?" she asked.
"Yeah let's do it" I replied.
NAVEL PIERCING TIME
I told her that I'd had my navel pieced
before but it had migrated. She saw the scars where it had previously
been and commented that she didn't think it had been put in deep enough
and said she'd go a little deeper this time. She also said that
sometimes they are prone to migration.
Like last time, the navel piercing didn't
really hurt, it just felt like a scratch and then it was done. It took a
few seconds to put in the jewellery, with it's little crystal ends and
then she was done. As I stood up I looked down and could see it
sparkling in the light. Seeing it in the mirror, it looked even
better.
Lotte was extremely happy I can tell you!
Anyway I thanked the piercer, settled the bill
and made my way back to the car.
HOW TO TELL MY WIFE ABOUT MY NIPPLE PIERCINGS
All the way home I began thinking of
how I could tell my Wife about my new piercings. I knew the timing was
probably bad because off the back of the makeover, she had loads of
questions. I think she was concerned that the makeover might make me
want to be Lotte more and me getting the piercings might confirm her
concerns.
I decided I wouldn't say anything straight
away but would wait until perhaps we were in bed and were having a
cuddle and then I could jokingly ask her to be careful with the cuddling
as she might knock my new piercings.
It's the going behind her back that I really
dislike about the whole crossdressing business, and that's when the self
hatred creeps in. I can't help it though, I get compelled to do these
things as I strive to be as feminine as I can. The nipple piercings are
yet another way of bringing me closer to that goal.
Does that make sense?
Anyway my wife finding out played out very
much in the same way as what I was hoping for. It was whilst in bed the
following evening. She asked me to take my pyjama top off so she could
tickle my back.
"Only if your careful not to knock my nipples" I said, "I've just had them pierced.
There was a moment of silence, then she said "I thought you said there wouldn't be any more surprises!"
I explained to her that I had been planning on getting these for a while but I'd wanted to wait until the makeover before getting them done. I don't think she was best pleased but on the plus side she never asked me to take them out.
A NEWFOUND CONFIDENCE
Since having my nipples pierced I seem to have a newfound confidence, its strange but I definitely feel more confident in myself and I'm so glad that I've had them done.
Thanks for reading
Lotte x
Good luck with the healing process and keeping things clean.
ReplyDeleteI hope the feelings you shared last. I think there's something empowering or affirming in changing your body. I know it's not the same, but I felt something similar when I had my ears pierced.
Thanks Lynn. Yes, definitely empowering.
DeleteYour piercings sound cute. I've always had a thing for belly button rings. Maybe I should get one myself.
ReplyDeleteYou have a supportive wife, and she has to see the signs of your increasing femininity so maybe she should be more involved in your Lotte choices. I only say this as I've seen so many unnecessary strains on relationships by TGirls acting alone. Anyway, I hope she likes the results as much as you do.
Sue xx
You’re right Sue, I definitely should involve her in Lotte’s future choices. I don’t think there will be many more though, not sure what else I can do to myself now.
DeleteHopefully I’ve planted the seed for you to give serious consideration to a belly button ring. Perhaps a reward for your recent weight loss.