Tuesday, August 12, 2025

Well.. I'm back and I'm Still in the Pink Fog

 

Yes, after a slightly extended hiatus - the kind where people start wondering if I've been abducted by aliens or joined a secret monastery - I've decided to return to blogging.  Why?  Because writing is my therapy, and, frankly, therapy is cheaper when you don't get billed by the hour.

Now I should warn you: the pink fog never lifted.  If anything, it's thicker than a London morning in November. My urge to cross dress is still alive, well, and doing jazz hands in the the background of my life.  I've been wrestling with it, negotiating with it, and occasionally letting it win (because sequins and sparkles are persuasive).

This blog will be my place to unpack the daily tug-of-war between 'normal life' and the glitter-infused reality that insists on tagging along. I'll share the victories, the stumbles, and the moments where I'm laughing so hard at myself I nearly fall over my heels.

If you're here for polished perfection, you may be disappointed.  But if you're here for an honest, humorous, sometimes messy peek into the mind of someone still learning to live with - and maybe even love - the pink fog, you've come to the right place.

Best Wishes 

Lotte x

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hello Lynn, thanks for dropping by my new blog 🙂

      Delete
  2. *Looks for stuff online.* Aha, more pink fog capers.

    Oh, it's you! Hello again!

    Looking forward to reading more.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue. I've really missed blogging and I'm so looking forward to getting back into it again. I hope you will like the new format too.

      Delete
  3. Well I'm a newbie to your blogs, so I'm looking forward to reading them. I'm lost in a world of pink misty stuff too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deeanna, nice to meet you and thanks for stopping by. It’s always nice to read that I’m not the only one in the pink fog.

      Delete
  4. Kudos for starting over. Blogging, at its essence, is self-expression and that's never bad. It's healthy and, as you note, cheaper than therapy.

    Deprived of an authentic life, many of us gravitate toward magical realism in our thoughts and fantasies. I certainly do.

    ReplyDelete