Friday, October 17, 2025

Admiring the Look: Alana's Red Patent Skirt

This is a repost of a blog post I wrote almost 7 years ago on my old blog, and you can view the original post HERE if you wish.. 

I wanted to share it again here on my new blog, as it’s an outfit I still absolutely admire and love.

One of my favourite colour combinations is red, black and gold and so when I happened to be looking at pencil skirts online one year I came across Alana's outfit over on her blog and immediately fell in love with it.

 


Alana

  

I’m already a huge fan of anything patent, and this red patent pencil skirt from Celeb Boutique is absolutely to die for. Paired with a black bralette, matte black leather court heels, and finished with a gold cuff bracelet, this outfit radiates effortless femininity.

Celeb Boutique 
Castalia Patent Leatherette Pencil Skirt

Since I first saw this outfit, I had been on the hunt for the exact skirt in a size 14, but without much luck. I bought a few similar skirts, but none compared to the style and colour of this one.

As Alana demonstrated, she had achieved a minimalist, yet strikingly sexy look, effortlessly chic without even trying.
 
 
The links in my old post to Alana's blog no longer seem to be working, so I’ve left them out of this repost. It’s a real shame, too, as she truly had an eye for fashion.

AI created image of a woman wearing Alana's outfit
 
AI created image of a woman
on a night out in the city centre
 
Just to add, in the end, I did finally manage to find the exact same skirt in a size 14, though it did take a long and dedicated search online.
 
Thanks for reading,
 
Lotte x 

2 comments: