Tuesday, October 7, 2025

Today's Outfit Idea: A Butterfly-Inspired Night Out Look

This outfit idea was actually meant to be shared on my old blog, but somehow, I never got around to posting it. I can't quite remember where the butterfly top is from now, but I do remember how gorgeous it was. I fell in love with it the moment I saw it, but unfortunately, they didn’t have it in my size at the time, one of those fashion heartbreaks we all know too well.

Whenever I come across clothes I like online, I save the images into a folder called Wardrobe on my external hard drive. It’s become my personal digital closet, somewhere I can go to get creative. I love putting together outfit collages, dreaming up styling ideas, or even recreating looks I’ve spotted out and about. It’s a little form of therapy for me, calming, fun, and a way to express my style without spending a penny.

As soon as I saw the butterfly top I knew it would be perfect for a night-out look. I imagined it paired with black vinyl skinny jeans and crisp white ankle-strap high heel sandals, chic and a little edgy. To finish it off, I added glossy black nail polish and a sleek white clutch.

Hopefully, I’ll get the chance to wear something like this someday… who knows?

In the meantime, I wanted to bring the idea to life. Thanks to AI, I was able to generate the image below, which, I think you’ll agree, really captures how stunning this outfit would be!

 

2 comments:

  1. I remember your many outfit plans on your old site, Lotte. This one is ideal for a fab night out. I had something very like this for a night at Pink Punters in my early days and I felt really good in it. Hope you can fulfil your dreams. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice that you remembered the outfit posts Sue. Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment. I'm quite surprised that nobody else has commented on how gorgeous this outfit is..

      Delete